Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Secret is out!!!

It's a GIRL!!! Another little princess! We are so excited! We had our sonogram on the 17th and it was so hard to keep a secret!! Our little princess had her legs crossed the first time we went in, so they wanted us to come back in after my doctor saw me to do another ultrasound. This time you could tell that it was a GIRL!! John was so closed to the monitor... it was really cute. After the news John took Tristyn and I to Kobes to celebrate.


Waiting patiently!

I am a proud mommy! Our little GIRL! (I think I have the picture upside down)

At Kobes to celebrate. Tristyn is eating a birthday cupcake that was given to her by the lady we were sitting with. She loves her cake!!





On Wednesday we told my parents and sister. I had cupcakes made at publix with pink icing. On three cupcakes it spelled out "It's A GIRL!!". My mom was a little confused at first, because she had the cupcake that said GIRL. We had told everyone that we were not getting our sonogram done until the 24th (I had to lie to surprise everyone).
Picture before we anounced the news.


It's A GIRL!


Papa and Nana are so proud!








Today, I threw a surprise party for John's 25th birthday with the family. I had Tristyn bring John a pink gift bag and he read the card out loud. It was from the baby. When he pulled out what was inside, everyone knew!!! It took Meme (John's mom) by surprise though.

It was a pink outfit that said I love my Daddy!
Tristyn with Meme



Happy Birthday Daddy!


Tristyn and her cousin Brandon

I love him!

Me and my sister-in-law. We are 3 months apart. (21 weeks pregnant)

No comments: