Monday, April 6, 2009

We will remain faithful!!

Today was an exhuasting day! I didn't think that anything else could go wrong. One little thing after another, and one BIG thing on top of it all!! But... I still can't complain. I am healthy, I have a great husband and a beautiful, intelligent little girl and a precious one on the way, we both still have a job through this economic mess, and we have God by our side. What more can I ask for? It is so difficult to see the whole entire picture, but He does, and that is all that matters. Through it all we will remain faithful!

On a brighter note... here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks. It is getting a little more difficult updating this thing.




Tristyn as Kaia






Daddy and Tristyn playing on the water at Universal City Walk.



Look at her cute face!



Mommy and Tristyn



Tristyn has finally learned how to ride her bike without asking for help from momy and daddy. I am so proud of her!!



26 weeks



26 weeks

No comments: