Saturday, May 2, 2009

Baby Shower and much more!

Today was my baby shower and Tristyn's first time at the nail salon. I let her get her fingernails and toenails painted. She chose purple with sparkles. What a sweetheart she was!

I am going on 31 weeks (on Tuesday). Time is flying by. My doctor officially scheduled my c-section for July 1st, which means I will be coming home from the hospital on the 4th of July. What a celebration that will be! With our new baby girl at home. Lots of adjusting to do, of course.


I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. Cara got a lot of cute things today. Wash cloths and towels, cute clothes and bows, a high chair, two baby slings (one maya wrap and the other my friend Amber made), diapers and wipes and tons of other things! we are so thankful! The only two things that we need before she comes is the dresser and the baby bedding. Of course the baby bedding is not a necessity, but it is nice to have. I'm all about decorating her room.


After the shower, my mom took a few maternity photos of me out in our backyard.

Here are a few pics of the day.

























































































No comments: