Saturday, October 4, 2008

We're moving!

That's right! We are signing the lease on October 7th, and getting the keys to the house on the 15th. We are so excited! I guess I should also tell you that we are not moving to the house in Errol. We didn't even put in the application. We found out that another couple put in their application at a higher price than we would have even thought about paying for it! Honestly, I just felt like giving up at the time, but my mom is such a blessing. She continued to look for us every chance she got. She's amazing! So, I will say that mom found the house for us. It was priced a little higher than we wanted, but my mom talked them down! They didn't even want pets in the house, and I basically had to "sell" my dog to them. I made him sound like the best dog ever! Maybe I exaggerated a little, but they excepted! Praise God, He is great!


2 comments:

Laura said...

Where is the house at? Jason and I are still looking at houses.

Strout Family said...

It is in Apopka off of Welch Road in Wekiva Crest. Very nice neighborhood!