Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's a God thing!

John and I have been looking for a house to rent for the past month now. Well, I have been looking for the past two months, but thats another story! So far we have set appointments with four different agents to see houses. The first one we saw smelled like indian food. The second one had about ten birds in a cage, and reaked of an aweful smell throughout the house. The third house was not in a good neighborhood and the master bedroom was small. But, the fourth house has deffinately grabbed my attention. Three bedroom, two bath, breakfast nook, dining room, living room, and family room. Fenced in yard, and a community pool and tennis court. It is located in Errol, so it is a great neighborhood for a family! Okay, so the asking price was $1,230 a month. $30 dollars over what we wanted to spend. But, I went to look at it anyway, and I love it! I took John to see it today, and he pointed out a few things that he thought could use some touch up. But over all I think he liked it! He just did not think it was worth the price. When we got home John called on the house to see what all they were going to fix up before they moved the tenant in, to see how much he could ask off of the price. After getting off the phone, I told him to go onto the rentals.com website to see if anything new was available, and as we were scrolling down, we saw the house in Errol listed at $1195. WHAT!!! Just this morning it was $1230. That's it! I said . This is the house. We were praying for God to show us that this was the one, and that was written right in front of us. We are going to put in a application tomorrow!! I will keep everyone posted. Here are a few pictures...








1 comment:

Natalie Ruta said...

gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAOOO so excited for yall